Arthritis / Joint Pain
You don't have to surrender to joint and nerve pain
Painful joints, whether in the discs of the spine or in fingers or limbs, can present a physical challenge. Fortunately, chiropractic care offers relief for you. Dr. Moffatt's comprehensive treatment plans restore you to mobility and ease your pain.
Chiropractic care treats many causes of joint and nerve pain
- Arthritis: reduce inflammation and improve mobility
- Carpal tunnel syndrome: improve function and prevent further impairment
- Degenerative joint disease: reduce the effects of stress on the joints
- Degenerative disc disease: restore optimal posture to relieve pain
- Herniated discs: safely and effectively relieve pressure on the affected disc
You can trust Dr. Moffatt with your care
Research has shown that chiropractic treatment is an effective way to address the root causes of your joint and nerve pain. Comprehensive treatment may include ergonomic assessments, exercises and stretching, and nutritional supplements, in addition to chiropractic manipulation.
Impairment of the sciatic nerve can cause pain and impair mobility. Chiropractic treatment in help you heal from sciatica, as well as fibromyalgia.
Arthritis is the inflammation of your joints. It is characterized by pain, redness, stiffness, tenderness to touch, swelling, and warmth. There are over 100 types of arthritic afflictions.
Chiropractic care is a tried and proven treatment for arthritis. It improves joint function and reduces inflammation. Aligning the spinal column and other joints can provide relief.